How to Create a "To Go-Kit" Using PlaceFull:
There are 2 ways that you can create a take home "To-Go Kit" in PlaceFull. The first option is to create the "To-Go Kit" as a Event/Booking Style Listing (Recommended). The second option is to create the "To-Go Kit" as a Good, the same way that you would set up a Gift certificate or VIP Pass. Below I will show you how to set up each of these options.
Scroll down to see videos
Option 1 - Event/Booking Style Listing (Recommended):
1. Create a new listing the same way you would set up any other event.
2. Change the title to something like "To-Go Kit" and update the photos to be pictures of what you are selling. To avoid customer confusion when looking at the photos, it can be useful to add titles to each of the photos and so the customer knows which items they are looking at. Do this by clicking the photo edit bubble, selecting the photo you wish to add the title to, and then enter the title text in the text box.
3. Make a note in the Overview section that mentions what is included in the kit. In my video example I say that the Kit Fee is $15, this includes three colors of paint, a paint brush, and a paint palette. I also include that that you must select on the calendar the date & time that you are planning on picking up the kit from the studio. I also offer a delivery option, and so in my overview section, I note that the delivery is anytime from 10:00am to 2:00pm daily.
4. The next step is to set up the pricing and availability by clicking on the edit box in the top right of the listing editor page. See the picture below to see how I set up the "Spots Available" and the kit "Fee" pricing. These settings are for 100 kits with a $15 fee for each kit.
Below are my settings for recommended availability. These settings offer 1 hour times slots during every day of the week for people to come in and pick up their kits. I suggest setting the times to the hours that you are open.
5. Once the availability and pricing is set, you will want to navigate to the Extras tab to select any questions that you feel are necessary to ask your customers. If you do not know how to create booking questions, reference the link below. The questions I asked were, "Which colors do you want?" and "If you chose the delivery option, which address should we deliver to? (optional)".
6. The next step is to add the different painting options. In my example I have 4 options (cup, mug, plate, bowl), these can be whatever you want. To add these options you will need to click the "Resources" Edit bubble, select all resources, and then Create Resource.
7. The options I used for my resources are below. Each of the painting options has an inventory of 100. This 100 means the buyer can input any quantity up to 100 when purchasing. However, this 100 will not track the inventory of a product over time, only the inventory during the time period selected.
8. Once the resources are created for each of the painting options you will need to "Link a Resource" to the listing.
9. Once you click "Link a Resource" you will need to enter the price and then check two boxes. The first box is to charge for all the pieces included with the booking, and the second is to make purchasing this resource optional. Once these are selected click save.
10. The final thing to do is add any add-ons that you would like to sell in addition to the kit. This could be extra paint brushes, paint palettes, paint colors, or an at home delivery option. To add the add ons select the edit bubble near the bottom of the page.
This is where you can create any AddOns that you would like to sell with you kit.
11. Once you have done everything in the previous steps, you are ready to embed your "To-Go Kit" listing. Reference the link below to see how to embed to your website.
Option 2 - Goods Style Listing:
1. Navigate to Manage > Goods and select the "New" button in the top right corner.
2. Fill out the Fields, starting at the top and working your way to the bottom. Setting up your "To-Go Kit" as a good does not offer as much customization as the Booking/Event style listing does. Try to include as much information in the Description as possible. I included "Paint your own pottery at home with our "To-Go Kit". Each Kit includes 1 Ceramic Plate, 3 colors of Paint, 1 paint brush, and 1 painting Palette. You will be expected to pick up the "To Go-Kit" from the studio."
3. I would recommend adding a category to the Good and so you can embed that particular listing by itself without listing all of your other goods with it.
4. Add images, pricing, and inventory controls appropriately.
5. Add any Questions that you think are fit, below are the ones that I included. See the link below for how to create questions.
6. Save the Good and embed to your website, see link below.