In this tutorial, I will show you how to embed your listing view or calendar view of your listings onto your SquareSpace website. If you have a Wix or Wordpress website see other tutorials by going to the Placefull knowledge base.
- To start, make sure you have the listings you want live published on your PlaceFull account.
- Next, go to the publish tab on PlaceFulls website.
- From here, make sure your selected on "Your website" (1st), then select what view you are wanting to embed on your website (2nd), and finally copy the code from HTML box (3rd).
- Next, you will go to your SquareSpace website in edit mode.
- Select the page you want to embed your listings. I used my Calendar page.
- Select "Edit" for the text box as seen in the picture below.
- Next you will hit the "+" in the top right of the box that pops up.
- This will bring up a small popup. Select "Embed".
- Do NOT type anything where it says "Enter an embeddable URL here", instead click on the "</>".
- Now you can paste the code you copied from step 3. Make sure you set it too.
- Now hit "Apply".
- Next, save the content.
- Finally you're done!
If this didn't work, feel free to reach out to PlaceFull support.