Steps provided below.
- Click on the "Manage" tab in the menu. Then click on the "Category" tab.
- Next, click on the green "Add new Category" button.
- Add the category name, existing listings it goes to, and a brief description. Then hit "Save".
- You just created a new category.
If that didn't make sense, watch the video below for another way to create a category. Again, steps will be below the video.
- To start, you must be in "edit" mode of a listing.
- Then, hit the top middle edit button.
- Next click "Add a new category here" preferably on the "here".
- This will take you to another tab where you can add a category name, valid listings, and a brief description. Once done with that hit "save" and go back to the original tab.
- From here exit the edit screen and open it again and the new category should be in there if you added it to this specific listing.
- If not, click on the category search bar and locate your category and add it to the listing.
- Make sure to save it by clicking on the green "Save" button!
In the video below, I'll show you how to add a category ot a listing. Steps will be located below the video.
- Start by going to the listings page.
- Find the listing you want to add to a category and click "edit".
- Click the top middle green "edit" button.
- Click on he category search bar.
- Find the category you want to add to the listing and select it.
- Save by clicking the green "Save" button.
Hope these videos and steps were helpful. If you still need help, please call PlaceFull support at (206)-624-0295.