There are 4 things that could be making this happen.
1. Is there a block on the Calendar?
- To check this go to the calendar tab on the menu bar.
- Next look at the day of your event that claims to be sold out.
- Look at the 07th on the calendar above. Notice how its a grey bar, that means this is a block.
- On the right side, there is a Manage title. You are going to want to click on the "All Listings Shown" tab. After this, click on the listing that says it's sold out.
- Next click on the block. If it blocks the time of the booking that says it is sold out, then delete the block. Don't worry, this will only delete the block for this listing so costumers can book this event.
- If that was your problem stop now, if that wasnt it, continue down.
2. Next possible problem is the event actually is sold out.
- Start by going to Smartfull on the menu bar.
- Next, hit "manage reports"
- Then you will hit the "Bookings" button.
- Next hit class availability on the left side menu.
- Next select what event claims to be sold out
- Then choose a few days before and after the event to make it easier.
- Once this is done hit the green "Run" button.
- Next look at the "Total Spots" column and "Spots Booked" to see if the event has reached maximum capacity or not. You can also look at the "Spots Remaining" column.
3. If that isnt the problem, continue. The next possible problem the event minimum notice has been passed.
- To check this start by going to the listings page and select "Edit" for the listing that is saying its sold out.
- Next click on the top right edit button above the calendar.--------------------------------> v
- Then scroll to the bottom of that page and look at the "Minimum Notice" section and see how many hours advanced you need to book.
- If the time written down has been passed before the event, then change it to less time if you want to let people continue to book.
4. If none of those worked, please call Placefull.