In the video below I show you were to get the HTML code to embed into your website.
- Go to the "Publish" tab on top of the PlaceFull page.
- Go down to "Listing Categories" on the bottom of the page.
- Then, select the category that you want to embed on your website.
- Once you select the category you want, an embedding code should come up that you can copy and place into an HTML placement bow on your website. If you don't know how to do this, call your website creators support because its different with every website design site.
- Once you paste it, everything should be good to go.
In the video, the Color Me Mine is a great example of a well designed category embedding.