In the video below, I show 2 different ways to create a note on the calendar. Keep in mind, blocks and notes are similar but notes don't block people from booking during that time. Steps shown below the video.
First way to add note:
- Start by going to the calendar.
- Next click on the day you want to add the note.
- On the top of the pop-up that opens, make sure to click "Add note" so you don't add a block on accident.
- Select the time you want this note to take place at.
- Also, add a description of the note.
- Once all the info is typed in, click "Save"
Second way to add note:
- The second way to add a note is by clicking on the "Add Note" button on the right side below "Manage".
- A pop-up will come up and you can write a description of the note, pick a date for it to occur, and what time it should be there.
- Lastly, click on the green "Save" button to finish.
Here are some photos to help walk along with the steps and video.