1. Click on the "Manage" tab at the top of your page in PlaceFull.
2. Select "Goods" from that dropdown of options.
3. You are now in the Goods section.
4. Click "Create Good" in the upper right-hand corner. If you haven't created a good yet, you can also click on the green "here".
5. From there fill out a Title for your new goods listing.
6. Put in a description of the good that is being sold in the description box.
7. Next, click on the green circular "plus" button to add an image. Either drag a downloaded image in or click on "Choose a File" to select a file from your folders.
8. The next step is to put a price on the good.
9. If there is a limited supply of the item you are going to sell, click the box that says "Inventory Control?" Selecting that box will bring up an inventory field where you can enter an inventory amount.
10. If you want this good to have your tax rate applied, leave the "Taxable" box checked. If you do not want tax applied, un-check the box.
11. The next step is to click the "Save" button and review.
12. If you everything looks good, toggle the "Publish" button in the upper right corner. Your good is now published