The directions for adding downloaded images to your Placefull calendar are as follows:
Note: This function is only compatible with Mozilla Firefox browser.
1) In Mozilla Firefox, download the image you would like to add to the calendar.
2) Go to the calendar tab at the top of the page and select monthly view.
3) Click the date you would like to add the image.
4) This brings up a box that says "Set Time as Unavailable". Below that there are two tabs, Block Off Time and Add Note. Click the Add Note tab.
5) If this is a repeating special, check the Repeating box below the date.
6) Choose an end date for the note and then click the day of the week this note will repeat on.
7) Click the download arrow at the top right of the page in the Firefox toolbar. (This shows all your downloaded images)
8) Drag the image you want into the "Notes" section of the note.
9) Check the box that says "Show this note to my customers on my website calendar view"
10) Click Save and the images will be added. (The images will show as yellow boxes on your back-end PlaceFull calendar)
11) Check your calendar on your website to see the image was posted correctly.