If only one event can take place and you want all other listings to have no availability for that time, the directions are as follow:
1) Go to the calendar tab at the top of the page.
2) Go to the monthly calendar view and go to the date the event is taking place.
3) Off to the right, there is a quick listing manager that shows the calendar for specific listings. Make sure you are on "All Listings Shown".
4) Click anywhere in the box on the day the event is taking place, this will bring up a box that says "Set Time as Unavailable". Right below that there are two tabs, Block Off Time and Add Note. Make sure you have Block Off Time selected.
5) Choose the time you want this block off to apply and click save. (Make sure it says "This will apply to all of your listings")
6) Next step is to go to the quick listing manager off to the right of the page, click the drop-down and find the event that is taking place and select it. (You are now looking at the calendar for only that event)
7) Click the gray block off box that was put for the event. This will pull up a box that allows to edit this block off.
8) Click the delete button at the bottom. (You are only deleting the block for this event, allowing customers to book/register. The block will stay there for all other listings like you want)