PlaceFull's calendar integration allows you to add your PlaceFull business calendar to your iOS device to stay on top of your online bookings. Follow the steps below to be able to display the PlaceFull calendar on your iPhone/iPad.
1. Open the iCal app from your mac desktop.
2. In iCal, choose Subscribe from the Calendar menu at the top.
3. Copy your chosen custom calendar link from the 'Custom Calendar Links' section below.
4. Paste the copied link in the Calendar URL field of iCal pop-up and click Subscribe.
5. On the next screen, enter a name for your new calendar. Choose Auto-Refresh of '15 minutes', location 'iCloud' and click OK.
6. Choose Auto-Refresh of '15 minutes', location 'iCloud' and click OK.
7. Your chosen PlaceFull Calendar will appear in iCal on your Mac and iPhone/iPad.
Custom Calendar Links:
The following are your personal iCal calendar links. Please choose one of the links:
- Your custom iCal Link with customer information. Bookings on your external calendar will display customer email, name, etc. -
- Your custom iCal Link without customer information -