PlaceFull's calendar integration allows you to add your PlaceFull business calendar to Outlook to stay on top of your online bookings. Follow the steps below to add your business calendar to your Outlook Calendar on your desktop PC.
How to Integrate your Business Calendar with Outlook 2007 - 2010
1. From Tools menu select Account Settings.
2. Click on the Internet Calendars tab. Click the New button.
3. Copy your chosen custom calendar link from the 'Your Custom Calendar Links' section below.
4. Put the copied link in the location field of Internet Calendar popup and click Add.
5. In the Subscription Options dialog box, you can optionally rename the calendar. Make sure the box is checked in the Update Limit section.
How to Integrate your Business Calendar with Outlook 2012
1. From Home screen menu select 'Calendar' at the bottom of the screen
2. Right click on the Other Calendars menu.
3. Select 'Add Calendar' and then 'From Internet'.
4. Copy your chosen custom calendar link from the 'Your Custom Calendar Links' section below.
5. Paste the copied link in the location field of Internet Calendar pop-up and click OK.
How to Integrate your Business Calendar with Outlook 2019
1. Navigate to the Outlook Calendar.
2. Select add Calendar on the left hand side
3. Select Subscribe from web on the left side.
4. Paste the link url provided below into the text box near the top.
5. Name the Calendar.
6. Select import button to import the PlaceFull Calendar.
Custom Calendar Links:
The following are your personal iCal calendar links. Please choose one of the links:
- Your custom iCal Link with customer information. Bookings on your external calendar will display customer email, name, etc. -
- Your custom iCal Link without customer information -