PlaceFull's calendar integration allows you to add your PlaceFull business calendar to your Gmail to stay on top of your online bookings. Follow the steps below to add your business calendar to your Gmail Calendar on your desktop PC and you be able to display the PlaceFull calendar on your Android device.
How to Integrate your Business Calendar with Gmail - from your Android Device
1. From your Gmail calendar - click the drop-down menu next to Other calendars .
2. Select Add by URL from the menu.
3. Copy your chosen custom calendar link from the 'Custom Calendar Links' section below.
4. Enter the link address in the field provided.
5. Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Custom Calendar Links:
The following are your personal iCal calendar links. Please choose one of the links:
- Your custom iCal Link with customer information. Bookings on your external calendar will display customer email, name, etc. -
- Your custom iCal Link without customer information -
Refresh Interval: It may take a number of hours to for your Gmail calendar to update after a booking or unavailabilty is added to your PlaceFull account. It is controlled by Google.