To add or edit your notification email account settings, follow the steps below:
- Login to your dashboard and click the green dropdown arrow beside your account name in the top righthand corner
- Click on My Account
- This is where you will enter your main contact email address. See screenshot and description below for more details
- To add and edit the addresses that will receive booking and billing email notifications, click on Email from the top menu
Below is a detailed explanation and screenshot example of each merchant email field and how it functions:
1. Main Contact Email Address - The email address entered in this field is the email that you will use to login to your PlaceFull account and the email address that will receive reset password emails if you forget your PlaceFull password.
2. Billing Email Address -An email address must be selected in this field. Choosing an email address from the drop-down menu in this field will send the selected user emails concerning billing information such as refunds, cancellations, deposits, etc.
3. Booking Email Address - An email address must be selected in this field. Multiple email user addresses can be selected. The email addresses listed will receive any emails concerning customer booking details such as new bookings or modifications to bookings.
4. & 5. Alternate Booking Email Address & Alternate Billing Email Address - The purpose of this email field is to add employee email addresses that are not tied to a PlaceFull user account. (For example, an email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org maybe be added as an alternative email because it is not tied to a PlaceFull user account, but you would still like booking or billing emails sent to this address.)