The steps below require you to be logged onto your PlaceFull business page -
1. CLICK HERE to download the Static HTML: iframe tabs App from Facebook.
2. After clicking the hyperlink above to navigate to the Facebook page where the App is displayed, click the Add Static HTML to a Page button.
3. Click the drop-down menu on the next screen and select your Facebook business page from the menu. Then click the Add Page Tab button.
4. Click the green Set Up Tab button. (Keep this screen up to go back to in a moment)
Open a new window and navigate to your PlaceFull Account for the next steps -
5. Click Publish from your PlaceFull dashboard.
6. Scroll down to the Calendar View section and copy the calendar view HTML code.
Navigate back to your Facebook screen -
7. Clear the text in the HTML text box and paste the HTML code that you copied from PlaceFull - into the HTML text box on Facebook.
8. Click Save & Publish
9. To publish the HTML code, click Upload Image.
*Please note - A pop-up box will appear after you click Upload Image, but you do not need to purchase premium. If you are prompted to do so simply click the red “Done” option.
10. Click View on Facebook.
How to Rename your PlaceFull calendar Tab
1. Click Manage Tabs, located at the bottom of the left side menu on your Facebook business home page.
2. Click Apps from the left side menu.
3. Click Edit Settings underneath the Static HTML: iframe tabs app.
4. In the Custom Tab Name text field, name your calendar tab. (i.e. Event Calendar) and click Save and OK.
5. Navigate to your new calendar tab from your Facebook business home page and click on the tab to view your listings.