Once you have created your listing and add-on options, you can upload images for your add-ons. Adding images to your add-ons makes them stand out and catches your customers eye to make extras hard to pass up! Spice up your add-ons with images such as an irresistible picture of a hot cheese pizza, or maybe even perhaps a picture of an impressive balloon bouquet that mom can't pass up for her little one's special birthday party!
*Please note you must create your add-ons in the editor before uploading images.
How to Attach Images to Add-ons
1. Click the drop-down Manage tab from your PlaceFull dashboard and click Listings.
2. Find and click Edit on the listing you want to include Add-on images options for.
3. From the listing editor, scroll down and click the green Edit bubble above the AddOns section.
4. Click on the precreated add-on that you want to add an image to.
5. Click the green "+" under the Add an Image section.
6. Either drag and drop images into the image uploader or click Browse to upload your image from a file.
7. Click both Save buttons once your image is uploaded.