How to Resize an Image for your PlaceFull Listing (with Canva)
1. Go to Canva.com
2. Sign up for a free account using Facebook, google, or an email and Password.
3. Sign into your Canva account.
4. Click the Use Custom Dimensions button in the top right corner.
5. Type the dimensions W 660px x H 365px and the click Design.
6. On the next screen click Uploads from the menu on the left.
7. Upload your photo.
8. Once the file is uploaded, click the picture you just uploaded on the left hand side. The photo will pop up on editor - drag the edges of your picture to the desired height and width (be sure to stay within the white box).
9. Click Download in the right hand corner and select Image: high quality (PNG)- the file will upload to your computer.