How to Refund A Customer
1. Click on the Calendar tab from your PlaceFull dashboard.
2. Locate and click on the specific event your customer wants refunded.
If there is only 1 booking for the event, click on the green Refund button in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window.
If there are multiple bookings for one event, click on the “i” icon next to the customer’s name in which you would like to refund, and then click on the green Refund button in the bottom right corner of the window.
4. Enter the amount to be refunded from the booking fees as well as the amount to be refunded from the security deposit (if applicable) – either full or partial and click Confirm Refund to complete the refund.
5. Refunds are automatically issued back to the customer and cannot be reversed once submitted.
How Refunds are Deducted from your Bank Account
- When a refund is issued back to a customer, it is deducted from your next payout
- When you look at your Deposit History, you will see a payout amount that is less that the total of the bookings listed – See below.
- You’ll want to track refunds that you issue to reconcile to these deposit amounts.
If you ever need clarification on what refund was issued, feel free to reach out and we will provide that information.