Selecting the advanced promotion code settings allows you refine your promo code settings. Advanced settings allows you to choose how long the promo code is valid for, edit how many times it can be used, and add a description to what the promo code is for.
If you need help creating a promotion code, read the Basic Promotion Code Creation article.
How to Create a Promotion Code - using Advanced Settings
1. Click SmartFull from the PlaceFull dashboard.
2. Click Manage Promos.
3. Click Create/Edit A Promotion.
4. To view advanced promo code settings, click the Show Advanced Settings check box.
5. Edit settings to meet criteria for your promo code. Under advanced settings, you can edit the start/end date in which the promo code will be valid, max uses in which the code can be redeemed, and a description of what the promo code is for your own viewing and convenience.
Breakdown of Advanced Settings options:
For Events Between: Select dates for a promotion code that is offered for a limited time.
For example: If the start date is 2/9 and the end date is 2/10, the promotion code is only valid for events on 2/9 & 2/10. If a customer tries to book an event on 2/11 using the code they will not be able to.
Max Uses: This is the number of uses each promotion code is allowed before it expires. If left blank, the promotion code has unlimited uses.
*Please note that the number of uses applies to each individual promotion within the promotion group. If you enter 5 in the Max Uses field, and have 3 different promotion codes within the promotion group, each code will be able to be used up to 5 times.
Description: This box is to help define your promotion group to you and your staff.
For example: If the promotion code for your listing is associated with a Groupon listing, you could note that in this box.
6. Click Save Promotion to save you new promotion code settings.