It is important to set the minimum notice for a booking to ensure that your listings can be booked up until the time you want people to be allowed to book an event. Sometimes customers are able to book an event up until it starts, other times the customer may be required to reserve their spot days before the event so you have enough time to prepare for the customers event.
PlaceFull's minimum notice defaults to 24 hours. This means that your customers can book up to 24 hours before your event. For example, if your event is on 2/14 at 7 pm. Your customers will be allowed to book up until 2/13 at 7 pm.
- Click the drop-down Manage tab from your PlaceFull dashboard and click Listings.
- Find and click Edit on the listing you want to change minimum notice for.
- Click the green Edit bubble above the starting price.
- Scroll down to the Minimum Notice section located at bottom of the pop-up window.
- Change the Minimum Notice to the appropriate time that customers can book up until. (If you want no minimum notice leave the text box blank)
- Click Save.