With any listing, you have the ability to allow your customers to reserve their spot with out making a payment. $0 listings are useful if you want customers to able redeem a promo code or any other kind of coupon - like for an event that was offered on Groupon for example.
How to Create a $0 Listing
1. Click the drop-down Manage tab from your PlaceFull dashboard and click Listings.
2. Click Edit on the listing you wish to make a $0 listing.
3. Click the green Edit bubble above the starting price.
4. In the pop-up window, scroll down to the Pricing section and select the Custom pricing option.
5. Set the price of the listing to $0.
6. Click Save.
Any listings that are $0 will take customers through the same check out process, but will skip the credit card step. Remember, no payment is collected with this type of listing.