The Turn Time function is best used for an event that has back to back availability. PlaceFull automatically calculates the listing time slots for you - depending on how long the event is and how long of a Turn Time is needed to get ready for the next event.
An example of a listing that may use the Turn Time function is for a 1 hr 1/2 party that occurs every Friday at 2 pm, 4 pm, and 6 pm. If a 1/2 hr is needed in between parties to set up for the next party, the Turn Time would be set to 0.5 hr. This would ensure that a 1/2 hr would be blocked off in between parties.
Please note that the Availability must also be edited for the Turn Time function to auto-create time slots.
Under the Availability section, please indicate Duration of one booking & Specify the date(s) and time(s) your listing is available. If your last party starts at 6, you must have the time listed from 2 PM until 7:30 PM (not 6 PM) - since the party has a duration of 90 minutes that goes until 7:30 PM.
How to Change the Minimum Notice for a Listing
1. Click the drop-down Manage tab from your PlaceFull dashboard and click Listings.
2. Find and click Edit on the listing you want to change minimum notice for.
3. Click the green Edit bubble above the calendar.
4. Scroll down to the Turn Time section located at bottom of the pop-up window.
5. Edit the Turn Time to however much time you would like set aside for in between your reoccurring listing. If you want no Turn Time - leave it blank.
6. Edit the listing Availability section. Please indicate Duration of one booking & Specify the date(s) and time(s) your listing is available. The end time needs to be set for when the last event of the day ends.
(i.e. If your last party of the day starts at 6 PM and ends at 7:30 PM, the end time needs to be listed as 7:30 PM.
7. Click Save.