Adding a resource to your listing is simple and keeps your bookings organized to prevent double bookings when you have multiple parties going on in different party rooms!
- Go to your listings page and click Edit on the listing you want to add a resource to.
- Scroll down a little and click on the green Edit bubble next to Resources.
- Click Link a Resource if you are trying to link the listing to a resource that has already been created.
- If the resource has not been created before this step, click on All Resources and create a new resource before continuing to the next steps.
- Select your resource from the drop down. If you want to link multiple resources to a listing, select resources from the drop down menu one at a time.
- Fill out the fields on the next Resources pop-up window to adjust how the resource(s) will be displayed on to the customer on the listing.
- Category name - Will help you put the same resources together under the same menu. Allowing your customers to select as many as they would like/that are available.
- Order in Category - Allows you to order your resources so you can determine what is automatically picked and what order your customers will view them.
- Hide this Resource - Your customers will never see it. It will automatically be decremented from your resource count.
- Price (optional) - You can assign a price to each resource. If you elect to add a price you will get two more options.
- Charge for only extra (resource) - When setting up a listing you can choose how many people can get allocated to one resource i.e. 5 people per 1 bowling lane. With this option you will only charge for extra resources that do not automatically get assigned to the customer.
- Charge for all (resource) - This does the exact opposite. This will charge your customer for all of this resource used. Regardless if it is required or not.
- This resource is optional - Allows your customers the option to select the resource or not. If you charge for only extra (resource) then only extra ones will charge them.
- Hide this resource - Your customers will never see it. It will automatically be decremented from your resource count.
- Once everything is filled out click the green save.
Resources are shared throughout the listings to which they are linked. For example, if Listing A and Listing B share a resource, they both pull resources when they are booked. Once a resource is completely booked out and no longer available, the listing cannot be booked while the resource is in use!