Creating a gift certificate using an event/booking style listing
- In the listing editor, click the green edit bubble above the starting price.
- In the pop-up window, edit the General, Pricing, and Availability sections.
- General Section - Edit Spots available per timeslot to the amount of gift cards you expect to sell (in this example we use 100).
- Pricing Section - Select Per Use, edit Default Price Name to "Gift Certificate" and add the gift card price.
- To set-up a reoccurring gift card listing with no end date: Set Duration of one booking to 1 hour (60 minutes), add the start date and time (any date and time will work), and leave the end date blank.
- To set-up a gift card limited time listing with a start and end date:If you would like to end Gift Card sales on a certain date, simply add the desired end date.
Creating a gift certificate using goods
- Navigate to the Goods Management Page.
- Select the green "New" button on the top right hand side of the screen to create a new good.
- Fill out the fields provided specific to the Gift Certificate you are selling.
- Publish the Good by sliding the "Publish" slider on the top right hand side of the page.
- To embed the good to your website, follow the instructions on the linked page below.