There are several ways to find the "i" icon and look up your customer booking details on PlaceFull. You can view booking details through the calendar, upcoming 3-day agenda on your dashboard, or through your recent bookings on your dashboard.
Click on the "i" icon beside a customer's name to find customer booking details.
Find Customer Bookings on your Dashboard Calendar
- Click on calendar at the top of your dashboard and then click on the time slot of the booking.
- After you select the booking you want to view, locate the customer's name who booked the event and click on the "i" icon to view booking details. Please note: If it is the only booking during the desired time slot, the booking details will be brought up automatically.
Find Customer Bookings on your Dashboard - Upcoming 3 Day Agenda
- From your dashboard, find the event you wish to view the booking details for in your Upcoming 3 Day Agenda section and click on it.
- Click on the "i" icon next to the customer name to bring up full booking details.
Find Customer Bookings on your Dashboard - Recent Bookings
If a customer has booked in the last 30 days you can quickly view their booking information through the live Bookings feed on your dashboard.
- Find the booking in the scrolling menu.
- Click the "i" icon next to the customers name to view full booking details.