PlaceFull allows you to manage your account with ease! To access your account, login and simply click the drop down in the top right corner and select My Account.
Under the My Account tab you will see several tabs; General, Business, Settings, Users, Deposits, and Billing. The tab that is highlighted in green is the tab you are currently on. Under each tab you can access different parts of your account. Please see the break down below.
- The General tab allows you to manage your contact information such as first and last name and email address. You can also change your password by using the Change my Password button under Security Info section.
- The Business tab allows you to manage your business information such as business name, phone number, and business address. Under the External Info section you can add your website address as well as your Yelp and Facebook page location for your free PlaceFull One-Pager that contains all your listings. Y can also change your timezone under the Timezone section. For more information, view Add or Edit your Business Information.
- The Settings tab allows you to add custom booking information to your listings. PlaceFull provides generic questions that you can ask your customers when they are going through the booking process. If you have additional questions to ask, create them under the Settings tab (e.g. Do you have any special dietary needs?, How many children under 10 years old?, etc.). Fore more information, view Create Custom Listing Questions.
-The Email tab is where you set up your email notification preferences such as what address will receive booking emails, billing emails, and etc. View Add and Edit your Email Notification Account Settings for more information. The Email tab is also where you can set a custom message to be sent to customers on their Booking Confirmation email for ALL listings. View Add a Message to ALL Confirmation Emails for more information.
- The Users tab allows you to add and manage users on your PlaceFull account. You can add different levels of access; Staff, Supervisor, Manager, and Local Admin. There are different privileges associated with each account that you can customize by user. The Staff user has the least amount of access and the Local Admin has full access to change all information in your account (e.g. Billing, Listing Creation, etc.). For more detailed information, view Employee Account Permissions.
- The Deposits tab allows you to add or edit your bank account and see your deposit history.
- The Billing tab allows you to view your subscription and billing information. You can see what you subscription you have signed up for as well as when your next monthly charge will occur. You can change your banking information here or switch your monthly charges to a credit card.