Package pricing is a great way to set up party package listings. Using package pricing gives your customers more options and allows them to select from different party packages. For example, if your business offers multiple different themes for kids parties - you could name the listing "Kids Party", and then list different kids party packages under the one "Kids Party" listing.
How to Set up Package Pricing
1. Click the drop-down Manage tab from your PlaceFull dashboard and click Listings.
2. Locate and click Edit on the listing you would like to set drop down pricing for.
3. Click the green Edit bubble in the listing editor - located above the calendar.
4. Under the General section, edit Spots available per timeslot.
Spots available per time slot is where you will enter in how many people can book the listing for the given party time slot.
Example - If you can host only one party at a time with a max of 20 people per package - you would enter the number 20 in the Spots available per timeslot field.
5. Under the Pricing section, select Custom and fill out the required fields.
Default Price Name - This is the field customers will see and where you can edit the name of the package.
Description Examples: Canvas Party Package, Teen Party Package, Princess Party Package, Basic Party Package, Supreme Party Package, Deluxe Party Package, etc.
Price - Price per Package.
Spots Used for Price - How many spots are available per package time slot.
Example - If you can host only one party at a time with a max of 20 people per package - you would enter the number 20 in the Spots used for price field so only 1 party can be booked.
On the other hand, if you can host two parties during the same time slot, then you would enter in the number 10 under the Spots used for price field.
6. Click Save.