The Availability section within the listing editor is where you will set the day/time(s) for a listing.
How to Edit the Availability for A Listing
1. Click the drop-down Manage tab from your PlaceFull dashboard and click Listings.
2. Find and click Edit on the listing you want to edit.
3. Click the green Edit bubble above the starting price.
4. Scroll down to the Availability section, click Add Availability, and edit the required fields.
Duration of one booking: This is where you indicate the length of an event.
Specify the date(s) and time(s) your listing is available by choosing either:
Daily Availability - Select the daily availability option if you want the listing to occur everyday within the selected date range, or for a one time event.
The Following Days Availability - Set up availability for a listing that you want to occur on only the days you select - within a given date range.
OPTIONAL REQUIRED FIELDS: Use Special Rate & Multi-Day
Use Special Rate: Select this option if you want listing pricing to differentiate - depending on the day. (i.e. Monday-Thursday classes can be priced at $10 and Friday/Saturday classes can be priced at $15.)
Multi-Day: Check the Multi-Day box for a listing event that occurs on multiple days. (i.e. A summer camp or class listing that is a week long event.)
5. Click Save after the listing day and time are set.