If you self-host your website and have access to modifying your HTML files directly, follow the instructions below.
How to Embed on a Self Hosted Website
1. Create a new page or open the page on the website page where you want your PlaceFull listing(s) to appear.
2. Create a new HTML box on the website page.
3. Next, log on to your PlaceFull account, and copy your PlaceFull listing code (located under the Publish tab from your PlaceFull dashboard).
4. Turn back to your website page and paste your PlaceFull code into the HTML box code editor.
5. Save Changes and Publish.